For this I added a text and set the text to “guru”. Then gave the text width and smoothed it, I then duplicated the text twice and sand witched the first text. The outer texts I gave a metal material, for the inner text I gave it a light orange and red colored material. For the background I created a new scene and created a plane. I used the same material as the inner text the only difference was I changed the orange and red just a bit, then rendered it into a png format. Now the squares in the background are created from a plane above the camera. I created a cube and gave it a red glass material. from the planes particle system I set it to create more of the cube. To add the background I went into the render properties\film and checked background transparent. Now I switched over to compositing. It would be much easier to list of the type of nodes I used.
- Render Layers (1) The scenes picture.
- Sun Beams (1) This node will add a glow to your picture.
- Color Balance (1) This node I used to change the color of glow of the sun beams.
- Alpha Over (2) This node combines two nodes. – Sorry this node is tricky to explain
- Image (1) Opens a image or video.
- Scale (1) This node scales images or videos to different lengths and widths.
- Viewer (1) In compositing it uses a little table and you add nodes and hook them up to each other. The background of this table is simply replaces with your image you have created.
More Blends Coming Soon…